A modern electronic system for managing public finance in Sultanate of Oman, which will be used for planning, implementing, controlling, and reporting on the State’s General Budget. This system will also contribute to the implementation of best practices in the financial management to achieve the optimal use of financial resources in line with Oman Vision 2040.
- 1. Enabling decision-making by providing accurate financial data and strengthening financial governance and transparency.
- 2. Developing a modern financial system supports the implementation of accrual basis of accounting.
- 3. Enhancing the competence of national cadres in the field of public financial management.
4. Supporting the implementation of public financial management initiatives, such as:
- - Program Based Budgeting (PBB)
- - Treasury Single Account (TSA)
- - National Asset Register (NAR)